I am a 15 year old male with a voice that is quite deep considering my age, I am articulate and honest, I don't have a Particular accent, just normal British, I will do any type work, however my preferred work would be for a Skyrim modification
Hi potential employer!
My names Sarah, I'm 25 and currently live in West Yorkshire. I work during the day as a debt advisor on the phones all the time! But my hobby for sometime has been "doing voices" for my friends and family to entertain them.
I'll be honest I have no formal training and no work experience in this area but I am more than willing to travel and learn.
Please ask if you need to know anymore about me
I am new to the site, and some what new to VO work. I am willing to do any work I can find; even if not paid. I can do funny, serious, cocky, scared are some examples. Anything you throw at me I will try my best to reach your desired mindset.
Vocal range: Young child - Young Adult, female.
Accents: British (Natural, Northern and Southern, Upper and lower class), Slight American, Slight Australian, Southern Bell, Young girl (English).
Feel free to contact me, I'll do my best!
Voice reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mIAm-GF_X4
New forum topics
- Star Wars: Revelations -- Episode I: An Imminent Threat
- Audition Required for the Bert's Place Podcast
- Astarotte no Omocha (6 Female voices needed!!!) (Re-Opened!)
- Binaural (virtual surround sound) horror game with a fantastic storyline.
- [radio]Fouse Radio's looking for guys and gals for station commercials and sweeps.
- Lines 3 & 4 have gone to Joe
1 day 13 hours ago
- Hi please see the audition
2 days 12 hours ago
- I have already made one and
3 days 1 hour ago
- You should post some samples
3 days 20 hours ago
- Haha congrats on getting Lets
3 days 20 hours ago
- Sorry for the trouble, I've
4 days 4 hours ago
- 2010- 2014
4 days 5 hours ago
- Still looking to fill the
6 days 11 hours ago
- Casting CLOSED!
6 days 17 hours ago
- Update 4/09/2014
1 week 1 day ago